Heavy Construction Equipment Operator Resume
Here is the Heavy Construction Equipment Operator Resume example:
727 Brattleboro Rd
Rogers, MN 55374
Job Objective To obtain a Heavy Construction Equipment Operator position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in operation Heavy Equipments and Vehicles
- Profound knowledge of operating heavy construction equipment
- Skilled in using hand tools and power tools
- Expert in pre / post-trip inspections and performing preventative maintenance on vehicles and equipment
- Ability to operate and supervise Earthwork, Motor Grader, Track hoe, Dozer, Mini X, Track hoe, Roller, Asphalt and Concret
- Ability to stoop, bend, lift and work in inclement weather
- Exceptional ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to prepare and maintain required records and reports
- Profound ability to lift objects weighing up to 95 pound
Heavy Construction Equipment Operator, May 2004 – Present
Kodak Corporation, Rogers, MN
- Checked grade stakes information.
- Operated bulldozers and road graders.
- Cleared, grubbed, stripped, excavated, backfilled stockpiled and pushed scraper with tractor crawler.
- Cut and spread fills material with scraper.
- Operated crawler tractor to dig hills and slopes.
Heavy Construction Equipment Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Nixon Corp, Rogers, MN
- Transported heavy construction equipment with tractor-trailer.
- Assisted in presentation of combat engineer assignment.
- Lifted and moved heavy construction building materials.
- Dug holes and trenches using power shovels.
- Performed surface and drainage maintenance.
Bachelor’s Degree – BS Electronic & communications engineering, Northern Arizona University, Arizona, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated