Heavy Construction Surveyor Resume
Here is the Heavy Construction Surveyor Resume example:
3112 Hanifan Lane
Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Objective Highly motivated and experienced individual seeking to fill the position of Heavy Construction Surveyor in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in surveying construction activities for heavy highway sector
- Thorough knowledge of total stations and robotic stations
- Outstanding knowledge of surveying techniques and equipment standards
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and OSHA regulations
- Wide knowledge of INDOT, Federal, State and local industry-related specifications
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Robotic Stations, Total Stations, Carlson Software and Trimble Business Center
- Ability to interpret blueprints and develop built
- Ability to communicate with various clients and team members
- Ability to monitor civil projects and maintain efficiency
Heavy Construction Surveyor
Balfour Beatty Construction, Atlanta, GA
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with contractors and provided appropriate technical engineering information.
- Prepared labor cost reports and ensured accuracy in ledgers.
- Established appropriate timeframe and quantities required to complete project.
- Inspected fields on regular basis in coordination with consultants as per contracts.
- Monitored all installation activities and ensured compliance to structural drawings.
- Provided assistance to project superintendent and performed all quality control processes.
- Evaluated all shop drawings and ensured compliance to contract briefings.
- Analyzed and indentified any conflict in contracts and recommended appropriate solutions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Antelope Valley College, Lancaster, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated