House Builder Resume
Here is the House Builder Resume example:
4539 Palmer Road
Columbus, OH 43085
Job Objective Seeking work as a House Builder.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in construction, repair and maintenance of houses for clients
- Sound knowledge of cost estimation and budget management of house-construction work
- Extensive knowledge of various engineering designs and writing technical specifications
- Familiarity with a variety of hand and power tools and measurement instruments
- Ability to complete all house-building assignments, in a timely manner
- Ability to work with multi-discipline engineering teams and consultants
Beazer Homes USA, Columbus, OH
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted with building, repair and maintenance of residential buildings and structures.
- Constructed and moved scaffolding around the house to perform given job.
- Sealedholes and cracks, covered joints and leveleduneven surfaces of housing structure.
- Peeled off old paint from all surfaces of house and repainted them.
- Re-connectedelectrical wires, lighting fixtures and power equipment, after completion of painting job.
- Used a variety of hand and power tools, measurement devices, markers, brushes and related equipments.
Manor House Builders, LLC, Columbus, OH
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared project scopes, cost estimates, budgets and schedules for house building and repair projects.
- Prepared contracts with clients and conducted negotiations with vendors.
- Constructed and renovated houses and similar residential structures.
- Visited construction site and monitored work done by contractors.
- Completed all assigned projects, within budget and on time.
- Conductedin-depth inspection of all completed houses, before handing them over to clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Science
Westfield State College, Westfield, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated