House Painter Resume
Here is the House Painter Resume example:
2621 Finwood Road
New Brunswick, NJ 8901
Job Objective To obtain House Painter job that will help me showcase my skills and at the same time help make a contribution to the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in painting houses through catalyst sprays
- Huge knowledge of painting materials and techniques
- Deep knowledge of paint composition and colors
- Remarkable ability to interpret paint labels and color codes
- Outstanding ability to operate various painting equipment’s
- Excellent computer application skills
- Ability to match paints and varnishes
- Familiarity with texturing tools and brushes
- Ability to to create harmony with colors for clients
Global Technical Services, New Brunswick, NJ
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with customers to analyze all painting requirements.
- Developed schedule for customers on completion of work.
- Analyzed customer requirements to choose appropriate painting supplies.
- Managed removal of furniture from painting rooms.
- Administered working area and cover it with plastic to keep it clean.
- Maintained work surface by power washing walls and wet clothes.
- Assisted to set up all ladders and stools to ceiling for painting jobs.
- Monitored walls and applied paint primers if required.
Flagship Facility Services, Inc., New Brunswick, NJ
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed various forms of prep work prior to painting.
- Assisted to repair walls by sanding and taping on job sites.
- Performed research on all latest trends and recommendsappropriate painting range.
- Maintained record of painting and associate services.
- Prepared accurate bills for all painting activities and equipments.
- Estimated time and products required for all painting activities for houses.
- Monitored house for graffiti and cleaned with soda blasting.
- Facilitated matching of colors as per customer requirement.
Associate Degree in Painting
Highline Community College, Des Moines, WA