3507 Holden Street
Royalton, IL 62983
Job Objective A skillful and dedicated Industrial Carpenter seeking employment within your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in administering all phases of industrial and residential construction
- Deep knowledge of commercial construction and remodeling trades
- Huge knowledge of industrial construction materials and specifications
- Remarkable ability to interpret all instructions
- Good understanding of construction materials, methods, and techniques
- Immense ability to analyze various technical drawings and specifications
- Ability to provide repair service to doors
- Ability to work from heights with help of ladders
- Ability to lift and manipulate objects of up to 80 lbs for 50 feet
- Familiarity with safety regulations at workplace
ASI Constructors, Inc., Royalton, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained tools and equipments and performed preventative maintenance.
- Installed various pre fabricated window frames and doors.
- Assisted to erect scaffolding for buildings and structures.
- Developed cofferdams and assembled timbers for trestles.
- Performed carpentry work with help of various hand and power tools.
- Evaluated accuracy for all structures with help of square and plumb bob.
- Prepared layouts for forms for various fixtures and fabricated products.
- Analyzed various blueprints and sketches to determine appropriate materials.
Carpenter Technology Corporation, Royalton, IL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Prepared required paperwork for all industrial carpentry activities.
- Ensured completion of all paperwork within required timeframe.
- Organized all tasks without supervision and assistance.
- Analyzed various issues in construction activities and provided appropriate response.
- Developed efficient relationship with various clients for construction processes.
- Performed research and provided estimate for construction materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering
Polytechnic University, Brooklyn, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated