Master Carpenter Resume
Here is the Master Carpenter Resume example:
2454 Johnstown Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Job Objective A highly trained, skillful and resourceful Master Carpenter seeking a job within your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in performing finishes to structural carpentry work
- Deep knowledge of general maintenance activities
- Huge knowledge of preparing theatrical drawings
- Immense ability to analyze specialized area for master level
- Outstanding ability to maintain routine records for plans
- Ability to follow instructions accurately
- Ability to work with metals and perform welding
- Familiarity with scheduling optimal quality activities
- Ability to complete projects and support special events
- Ability to maintain harmonious relations with the employees
- Ability to develop techniques in the interest of effectiveness and efficiency
Drywall Inc., Arlington Heights, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained records of repair for carpentry activities and re-roofing.
- Performed preventative maintenance of roofs.
- Developed roof designs and if required made appropriate changes.
- Inspected roofs and performed repairs in coordination with outside contractors.
- Constructed permanent and temporary structures as master carpenter.
- Provided training to junior carpenters for specific assignments.
- Installed and performed repair on computer tables and counters.
- Maintained and performed repair on facilities for construction of cabinets.
A.M.Cohron & Son Inc., Arlington Heights, IL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Ensured compliance to safety operating procedures.
- Maintained various electrical tools and maintained operating of electrical tools.
- Assisted in renovation of structures and erected prefabricated panels.
- Monitored erecting of rough timber structures for construction process.
- Interpreted all drawings as per required specifications and plans.
- Performed operational maintenance on pre engineered structures and equipments.
- Developed building layouts and installed floorings and partitions.
- Performed all heavy carpentry work for structural assemblies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Carpentry
Earlham College, Richmond, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated