3391 Whispering Pines Circle
Grand Prairie, TX 75051
Job Objective To utilize my skills and abilities and obtain full-time employment as Painter Helper.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience of providing painting assistance for construction activities
- Immense knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
- Thorough knowledge of portable and buffing equipments
- Ability to complete projects and modify as per requirement
- Ability to develop efficient training programs for painting jobs
- Familiarity of interpretingsafety rules documents
- Skilled in using wire brush, sandpaper, portable sanding and buffing equipment’s
Bob Moore Auto Group, Grand Prairie, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Demolished cubicle kits and other component parts on conveyor lines.
- Assisted to load and unload parts on carts and ensured no damage is incurred to painted surface.
- Operated takes and assisted to utilize rotators and shuttle cars.
- Maintained knowledge of various possible hazards and informed supervisor accordingly.
- Performed inspection visually and ensured optimal utilization of strategy.
- Maintained control over the selection processes and assisted to select appropriate colour.
Davis-Moore Auto Group, Grand Prairie, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared surface for painting job and ensured high finish.
- Monitored and filled cracks and holes for painting materials.
- Operated various hand and power tools and completed tasks effectively.
- Prepared structural steel and provided assistance to marine painters.
- Administered housekeeping activities and ensured optimal level of safety.
- Performed repair on vessel interior and exterior for sandblast operations.
Associate Degree in Applied Science
Kirkwood Community College, Cedar Rapids, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated