Railroad Inspector Resume Example
Here is the Railroad Inspector Resume example:
2936 Stoney Lonesome Road
Lewisburg, PA 17837
Objective Actively seeking the position of Railroad Inspector in which to employ my talents and special training to their fullest.
- Vast experience in inspecting railroad tracks and related equipments
- Sound knowledge of railroad safety codes and its principles
- Profound knowledge of all rules and regulations related to public utilities
- Outstanding knowledge of all the railway crossing policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate for the railroad safety
- Ability to resolve all problems by identifying them
- Proficient with photography instruments
- Excellent skills to prepare and present reports
- Skilled at performing basic math in the inspection process
Railroad Inspector, October 2006 – Present
AdKore Staffing Group, Lewisburg, PA
- Conducted regular inspections of the electrical connections such as signals and track wirings.
- Replaced the defective parts such as switches, rails, ties, fishplates and brake rod pins.
- Conducted regular inspections on the system with the help of rail flaw detection machine and various hand tools.
- Prepared reports of all the work carried on the railcars and related equipments, tagged those railcars that needed immediate attention.
- Coordinated with the crew to tell them about the defective parts and recommended to repair, replace and re- blast the roadbed.
- Monitored the inspection process and sealed any part that is found leaking with the help of the caulking compound.
Railroad Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
RJ Corman Railroad Company, Lewisburg, PA
- Maintained the data of the inspection process and checked for any violations, updated it regularly after every inspection.
- Assisted the railroad companies by suggesting corrective actions in case of violations and followed it up with inspection to ensure that it has been catered.
- Facilitated the court proceedings and hearings when necessary by collecting data to find about the accident and other safety violations.
- Coordinated with the railroad inspectors in investigating accidents such as derailments and the spill of hazardous materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Lexington College, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated