4344 Sussex Court
Bartlett TX 76511
Job Objective To use my extensive training to acquire a position as Construction Representative with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with construction management
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Primavera
- Good understanding of construction engineering and surveying procedures, contractor’s construction practices
- Deep grasp of Critical Path Method scheduling along with capability to coordinate with customers
- Superior communication, project administration and organizational skills
The PBSJ Corporation, Bartlett TX
November 2006 – Present
- Yielded technical review and scrutiny of contractor’s practices for Capital Projects.
- Handled project records, reports and minutes of meetings as well as corresponded with field personnel.
- Supervised the construction work by contractors.
- Administered all operations and M of W Force Account work.
- Directed the work of railroad inspectors.
US Fish & Wildlife Service, Bartlett TX
February 2001 – October 2006
- Monitored construction work and formulated change orders.
- Advanced and clarified contract requirements and even suggested PBS&J project manager about any failures or delays.
- Evaluated pay requests for final payment by client and even formulated final completion statements.
- Analyzed shop drawings.
- Executed various other duties.
Bachelor’s Degree In Civil Engineering
Salve Regina University, Newport, RI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated