Road Inspector Resume
Here is the Road Inspector Resume example:
2963 Hart Country Lane
Columbus, GA 31901
Job Objective Looking for a Road Inspector position in which to use my past experience and educationalbackground to become an asset to your company and a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in inspecting the roads regularly
- Sound knowledge of the road maintenance techniques
- Deep knowledge of road and bridge construction standards, specifications, safety requirements, and rules and regulations
- Familiarity with road safety inspection, road construction inspection and road maintenance
Road Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Kiewit, Columbus, GA
- Inspected the site and ensured that there are no permanent damages to it.
- Prepared records of the inspection work and maintained the record for the work done.
- Monitored the site and ensured that all safety procedures are followed.
- Ensured that the work done is in accordance to the plans and scheduled projects.
- Conducted inspection of the complete project and maintained records for the same.
Road Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
RW Armstrong, Columbus, GA
- Maintained road inventories and carried monthly assessments for the same.
- Supervised the installation and fabrication of the culver and bridge inventory.
- Regulated the road routine maintenance for the contractors.
- Maintained various log and time sheets.
- Constructed regular supervision of the road maintenance.
- Administered the working of the new roads and plants.
- Streamlined all inspection reports and the work done for the road alignment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Connecticut College, New London, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated