Roadway Inspector Resume
Here is the Roadway Inspector Resume example:
2963 Holden Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Objective To secure a position of Roadway Inspector in a cutting edge organization where my skills and experience will be put to the test.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience inspecting roadway construction project
- Sound knowledge of DOT and the associated designs
- Operational knowledge of the basic principles of Roadway engineering
- Ability to work with others and maintain good working relations
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
- Ability to identify discrepancies or conflicts within the documents
- Proficient in Microsoft office Applications
Roadway Inspector, October 2006 – Present
GCI Incorporated, San Diego, CA
- Inspected the various roadways facilities.
- Prepared reports of the various routine and non routine inspections performed and maintained both hard and soft copies.
- Studied and interpreted t various plans and specification for the environmental and civil projects.
- Ensured that all the construction and maintenance process is in accordance to the specification and plans.
Roadway Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Smith Seckman Reid, San Diego, CA
- Inspected the various transportation facilities and ensured that it is in compliance with the specifications.
- Maintained a record of all payments made to the employees and contractors.
- Prepared a daily log of all the inspection and maintenance projects.
- Coordinated with the contractor to administer the erosion of the roads and ensure that they are in accordance to the plans.
- Reviewed the project with the owners and auditors and ensured correct measurements by using various measurement instruments.
- Monitored the traffic plying on the road and documented the volume on an everyday basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Georgia College & State University, Milledgeville, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated