Roofing Estimator Resume Example
Here is the Roofing Estimator Resume example:
1188 Hanifan Lane
Norcross, GA 30071
Job Objective To obtain a Roofing Estimator position with reputable company in which to use my past experience to become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of all roofing systems flat and sloped
- Sound knowledge of architecture and mechanical drawing
- Skilled at preparing cost analysis of material, labor, equipment, subcontractor and overhead costs
- Ability to read, interpret and accurately take-off constructions drawings
- Ability to operate computer and standard software applications
- Ability to ensure timely completion of estimates
- Ability to input take-offs into computer software
- Excellent skills in math, writing, public relations
- Strong communications and negotiation skills
Roofing Estimator, August 2005 – Present
The CAD Group, Inc., Norcross, GA
- Analyzed Builders Exchange and trade publications to locate construction projects for bidding purposes.
- Estimated new and retrofit construction measures for roofing and insulation, in both commercial and residential construction.
- Performed bid preparation and submission.
- Assisted in processing submittals and contracts.
- Executed monthly big logs, and contributed upon request to other sales reports and analysis.
- Ensured adherence to safety rules set forth by company and governmental regulatory agencies and ensured that hazardous conditions are reported and corrected.
Roofing Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
Highland Consulting Group, Norcross, GA
- Developed master budgets and cost models.
- Prepared conceptual estimates of projects.
- Developed and maintains cost databases.
- Estimated change orders.
- Evaluated pre-construction cost estimates.
- Established and maintained client relationships and promoted business.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Plymouth State University, Plymouth, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated