4083 Duff Avenue
South Burlington, VT 5403
Job Objective Actively seeking Construction Safety Manager Position where I can contribute the experience I have in this field to the success of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience to maintain safety at all construction sites
- Thorough knowledge of OSHA construction standards
- Immense knowledge of power system operations
- Ability to inspect various facilities
- Ability to design effective construction programs
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to resolve all issues in programs
- Proficient in interpreting technical data
Construction Safety Manager
Kiewit Corporation, South Burlington, VT
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored and identified hazards within facility.
- Designed various health and safety procedures for site.
- Ensured compliance to all government and insurance regulations.
- Prepared inspection schedule according to policies.
- Oversee maintenance data sheets according to regulations.
- Developed training sessions for all emergency situations.
- Maintained record of all hazardous waste.
- Participated in seminars to maintain knowledge of regulations.
Construction Safety Coordinator
Parsons Corporation, South Burlington, VT
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with members and internal groups for programs.
- Prepared educational materials for all employees.
- Evaluated various functional management education programs.
- Analyzed construction methods and practices.
- Performed safety root cause evaluations for transmission group.
- Provided support for all capital construction projects.
Construction Safety Officer
Sauer Inc., South Burlington, VT
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed efficient strategies to identify hazards at site.
- Prepared and evaluated reports for all property damage.
- Designed required polices and codes for all safety activities.
- Performed regular inspection on site to prevent accidents.
- Organized and conducted training classes for personnel.
- Participated in construction evaluation processes for activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
Clarendon College, Clarendon, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated