Construction Secretary Resume
Here is the Construction Secretary Resume example:
1974 Tibbs Avenue
Bigfork, MT 59911
Job Objective Hard-working and dedicated Construction Secretary seeking full-time position with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of construction office administration and clerical activities
- Sound knowledge of construction industry practices and applicable regulations
- Commendable knowledge of documentation procedures, customer service tactics and phone etiquette
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office software and construction hardware
- Ability to handle and complete all assigned tasks, in a timely manner
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipments like copier, computer and fax machine
Waukesha Pearce Industries, Bigfork, MT
August 2012 – Present
- Screened and responded to all incoming telephone calls, in a professional manner.
- Scheduled and attended project and departmental meetings and prepared meeting minutes.
- Drafted and presented construction project bids and client-specific proposals.
- Updated and maintained construction project plans and related files.
- Prepared and documentedvendor contracts, third party agreements, and purchase orders.
- Developed and maintained profitable relationships with architects, landowners, and subcontractors.
Federal Constructors Inc., Bigfork, MT
May 2009 – July 2012
- Interacted with calls and visitors and directed them to appropriate personnel.
- Handled and distributed incoming and outgoing office letters, emails, and memos, as required.
- Organized and scheduled all meetings and conferences of the department.
- Created, monitored, and updated project expenditure records and budget reports.
- Updated and maintained all construction-based systems and website with latest information.
- Built and maintained positive working relationships with Construction staff, QA/QC teams, and subcontractors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
Cypress College, Cypress, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated