Set Builder Resume
Here is the Set Builder Resume example:
553 Columbia Mine Road
Shinnston, WV 26431
Job Objective To obtain a position as a Set Builder within your company in order to act on the skills and experience I have obtained through the years.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in assembly, installationand disassembly of sets, props and scenic items
- In-depth knowledge of wood carpentry and metalwork practices
- Operational knowledge of using hand and power tools and other workshop machinery
- Familiarity with creative sourcing practices and onsite set-building techniques
- Ability to work with assigned teams, in a collaborative and productive manner
- Ability to create sets for film, photo studio and retailspace, on time
Hasana, Inc., Shinnston, WV
August 2012 – Present
- Erected new sets and scenic items and altered existing sets, as required.
- Discussed set design and equipment needs with producers and directors.
- Carried and set up artificial wall sections, background scenes and props.
- Dismantled and removed sets after completion of work, in a safe manner.
- Followed established safety standards and practices, at jobsite, as applicable.
- Updated and maintained clerical and inventory records, accurately.
Mohawk Industries, Shinnston, WV
May 2009 – July 2012
- Assisted with planning, assembly, installation and dismantling of sets.
- Interpreted and worked from blueprints and diagrams to determine set design and size.
- Measured, marked, sized and shaped materials and pieces for building sets.
- Created and assembled framework, scaffolds, supports, hoists and other parts.
- Operated various equipments likehand and power tools, and metalworking and carpentry equipments.
- Organized and maintained inventory of scenery items, equipments and related supplies.
Bachelor’s Degree Fine Arts
Western Oklahoma State College, Altus, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated