Construction Site Manager Resume
Here is the Construction Site Manager Resume example:
4737 Heather Sees Way
Tulsa, OK 74116
Job Objective Respected Construction Site Manager seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in OSHA
- Remarkable experience to prepared schedule and maintain quality on construction activities
- Exceptional knowledge of cost estimates and budget
- Outstanding knowledge of collect bargaining agreements
- Ability to organize required resources
- Ability to prepared and deliver presentations
- Amazing communication skills
- Ability to work interpret blueprints for project
- Proficient in computer applications
- Ability to perform site inspections
Construction Site Manager
Merit Enterprises, Inc., Tulsa, OK
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised everyday activities of construction projects.
- Evaluated and interpreted design specifications for site.
- Prepared purchase and change orders and maintained invoices.
- Ensured compliance to all internal controls for construction processes.
- Administered and maintained warranty claims.
- Coordinated with plant personnel in commissioning activities.
- Performed inspection on work site according to operational standards.
- Scheduled projects and budgets for construction plan.
Construction Site Superintendent
Top Echelon Network, Inc., Tulsa, OK
August 2003 – September 2008
- Prepared layout of projects and maintained accuracy.
- Supervise all construction sites on regular basis.
- Developed and maintained construction schedule and resolve issues.
- Maintained activities on job site and appropriate office.
- Ensured compliance to all company safety policies.
- Administered project specifications and associate plans.
Construction Site Lead Engineer
The Kelly Group, Tulsa, OK
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with project members and maintained safety awareness.
- Evaluated activities of contractors and provided recommendation.
- Monitored change requests according to management of change plan.
- Implemented strategies as per contracts.
- Ensured appropriate handling of all materials and resolved issues.
- Performed appraisal processes for site personnel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
Goshen College, Goshen, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated