Survey Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Survey Assistant Resume example:
301 S Old Stage Rd
Tallahassee, FL, 32301
Objective To obtain the position of Survey Assistant in a company where I can excel and further enhance my ability to succeed in the workplace.
Summary of Skills:
- In Depth knowledge and experience in the many facets of surveying
- Proven ability to work accurately and carefully
- Exceptional ability to work as part of a team
- Experience in telephone interviewing and customer service
- Sound knowledge of data entry and telemarketing
- Posses pleasant phone voice, good reading and writing skills
Survey Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Interior, US Geological Survey, Tallahassee, FL
Managed to administer to streamline required equipment for physical verification of surveyors.
Computed and maintained relevant data to generate survey reports.
Helped land surveyor or survey technician with practical tasks.
Involved in measuring land for maps and plans.
Assisted the party chief in performing routine oilfield and legal surveying.
Performed basic line locating techniques.
Survey Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Survey Sampling International, Tallahassee, FL
- Administered to order, check, pack and ship equipment and supplies for field surveys.
- Managed small field camps, and in some cases cooked for small groups.
- Collected record and transported samples of rock, soil and water.
- Collated information collected from a range of samples to compute data.
- Assisted with all aspects of supporting personnel in the field.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, St. Francis University, Loretto, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated