3874 Tibbs Avenue
Gallatin Gateway, MT 59730
Job Objective Seeking a Construction Surveyor position utilizing my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience of performing surveys on construction sectors
- Immense knowledge of design and construction of power plants
- Exceptional knowledge of cable construction processes
- Ability to utilize various maps and graphic designs and measured
- Ability to interpret blueprints for construction activities
- Familiarity of survey equipments and software
URS Corporation, Gallatin Gateway, MT
August 2012 – Present
- Evaluated each work order and performed troubleshoot to resolve issues.
- Prepared sketch of work orders for various engineering systems.
- Coordinated with customers and assisted to resolve various issues efficiently.
- Utilized various GPS equipments and developed appropriate surface models.
- Administered surveying activities and ensured compliance to engineering requirements.
- Installed materials as per required work lines and elevations.
PCL Construction Services, Inc., Gallatin Gateway, MT
May 2009 – July 2012
- Performed field surveys and evaluated quality control work of subcontractors.
- Organized and conducted topographic surveys to set boundaries.
- Maintained records of equipments and measurements and ensured accuracy.
- Inspected surveying techniques of building conditions as per initial inspections.
- Coordinated with field staff members and supplied appropriate elevations for projects.
- Performed analysis to ensure job safety and reduced risk hazards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Technology
Bethany College, Bethany, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated