Tool Die Machinist Resume
Here is the Tool Die Machinist Resume example:
302 Kincheloe Road
Portland, OR 97212
Job Objective Tool Die Machinist with exceptional skills looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in fabrication, repair and maintenance of tool dies
- Immense knowledge of production processes, machining, and metal tolerances
- Operational knowledge of precision measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers, and gages
- Familiarity with quality control practices and CAD/CAM software
- Proficient in operating lathes, mills, and surface grinders
- Ability to understand and work from blue prints and models, efficiently
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and finish all given tasks, on time
Tool Die Machinist
Moog, Inc, Portland, OR
August 2012 – Present
- Fabricated casting and completed all machining tasks, efficiently.
- Operated and maintained company machinery like lathes and mills, safely.
- Checked machined parts and ensured conformance to blueprint specifications.
- Procured and maintained the inventory-level for all die related tooling.
- Built and maintained strong working relationships with production, engineering, and CNC departments.
- Trained, mentored, and supervised assigned team of junior lathe operators.
Tool Die Machinist
Enpro Industries, Portland, OR
May 2009 – July 2012
- Interpreted job specifications and planned sequence of work, properly
- Produced, repaired, and modified various dies, gauges, and fixtures.
- Operated, maintained, and serviced lathes, milling machines, and grinders.
- Completed work-related paperwork and updated job logbooks.
- Ordered and maintained adequate level of tool crib inventory, regularly.
- Followed workplace safety rules and implemented occupational health practices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated