675 Harrison Street
San Francisco, CA 94112
Job Objective Seeking a career as Wireless Construction Manager in which I can use my skills and experience to grow with company and become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable knowledge of business concepts and practices working as a construction manager on a wireless environment
- Outstanding knowledge of safety guidelines and concepts
- Operational knowledge of files construction concepts and procedures
- Remarkable ability to interpret blueprints and architectural sketches
- Sound ability to track job progress and complete projects within deadlines
- Skilled to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent skills to plan projects and analyze efficient working
- Familiarity in working on Microsoft applications
- Solid understanding of building codes and zoning regulations
Wireless Construction Manager
BCI Communications, Inc, San Francisco, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Administered construction sites and associated activities for market.
- Coordinated with various teams and assembled bills of materials and prepared schedule for sites.
- Evaluated bids, interviewed contractors and ensured compliance within budget.
- Managed firms, reviewed various drawings and prepared status.
- Prepared status reports for construction site work on a weekly basis to be submitted to project manager.
- Developed construction process and worked according to standards,
- Maintained work according to site vendors.
- Oversaw all zoning submittals and prepared building permit process.
Wireless Construction Supervisor
PDS Technical Services, San Francisco, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with construction manager and scheduled all required communication.
- Prepared estimates and schedules for various materials and associated purchase orders.
- Monitored project management and observed progress and delays of all projects.
- Supervised all construction activities and performed work according to specifications.
- Ensured compliance to quality and safety standards.
Wireless Construction Coordinator
Skyhawk Wireless, San Francisco, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with project teams, customers and vendors and prepared project related documents and closeout packages.
- Prepared and updated customer project databases.
- Performed audit functions and ensured accuracy of invoices.
- Provided support to project control team and prepared timely reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Science
Emporia State University, Emporia, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated