Curriculum Writer Resume
Here is the Curriculum Writer Resume example:
4685 Stonecoal Road
Toledo, OH 43609
Job Objective Seeking a position as Curriculum Writer in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of curriculum research, planning and development activities
- Sound knowledge of online publications and print-production processes
- Commendable knowledge of HTML, LaTeX, Microsoft Office and Internet
- Familiarity with teaching and providing curriculum-based instructional materials
- Ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with staff and clients
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and complete writing projects, on time
Tulsa Tech – Tulsa, OK
August 2012 – Present
- Created and implementedlesson plans and curriculum writing techniques.
- Evaluated and improved new and existing lesson plans and curricula.
- Composed and provided lesson notes, course questions, and lab exercises.
- Followed in-house writing style and proofread all curricula based materials.
- Prepared and delivered effective curriculum-based feedback, in a timely manner.
- Interacted and liaised with special content specialists formultiple curricula development.
Edmentum Inc, Toledo, OH
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared and delivered subject-specific lesson plans and program-specific curriculum.
- Created and presented high quality curriculum and instructions, in a timely manner.
- Contactedand invited industry professionals as guest speakers and on fieldtrips.
- Served on curriculum committee and developed courses in alignment with institution’s standards.
- Assessed training materials and conducted training sessions related to curriculum.
- Attended staff meetings and seminars and participated in professional development workshops.
Master’s Degree in Instructional Design
South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated