Customs Entry Writer Resume Example
Here is the Customs Entry Writer Resume example:
4882 Wildwood Street
Akron, OH 44333
Job Objective Seeking a motivating and challenging position as a Customs Entry Writer in a reputation organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in writing, filing and processing Customs related entries
- Profound knowledge of world geography, countries, and air & ocean imports
- Outstanding knowledge of U.S. Customs Regulations, OGA and other regulatory requirements
- Familiarity with business communication styles and messaging formats
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, internet and email programs, efficiently
- Ability to prepare and submit all customs entries, correctly and in a timely manner
Customs Entry Writer
XPO Logistics, Inc., Akron, OH
August 2012 – Present
- Wrote, processed, and documented accurate Customs entries, on time.
- Evaluated all documentation and ensured compliance with U.S. Customs regulations.
- Handled and resolved all customer-specific billing issues and customs rejects,in a timely manner.
- Informed and explained clients about customs regulations, tariffs, and shipping restrictions.
- Produced and sent invoices to client with proper back-up documentation.
- Arranged and dispatched all freights to their correct destinations, efficiently.
Customs Entry Writer
Agility Logistics, Akron, OH
May 2009 – July 2012
- Checked, validated, and submitted commercial shipping documents to US Customs department.
- Wrote, filed, and submitted customs entries with U.S. Customs, on time.
- Ensured timely arrival and delivery of shipments and maintained import compliance.
- Handled, tracked, and resolved all Customs rejection issues, in an efficient manner.
- Built and maintained strong business relationships with carriers, freight forwarders, and warehouses.
- Answered customer queries and conducted follow-up to maintain customer satisfaction.
Master’s Degree in Business
American Jewish University, Bel Air, CA
Customs Entry Writer Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated