Editorial Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Editorial Assistant Resume example:
12615 Westminster Ave
Goffstown, NH, 03045
Objective To obtain the Editorial Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Editorial Assistant with experience and knowledge of interacting with a wide variety of in-house staff, including editors, development editors
- Remarkable a ability to organize and prioritize on a daily basis to meet the demands of 2-3 senior staff and the needs of the department
- Ability to function independently on many routine tasks and assignments
- In-depth knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and the Internet
- Excellent organizational, communication (both verbal and written), and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
- Knowledge of personnel and administrative procedures
Editorial Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Cloud Productions, Goffstown, NH
- Followed editorial procedures and prepared paperwork related to publishing process.
- Processed logged-in manuscripts and prepared final manuscripts for production.
- Accomplished frequent contact with authors and contributors regarding projects.
- Assisted to interface accounts payable on status of check requisitions.
- Maintained and updated the editorial database.
- Interviewed with a wide variety of in-house staff, that included editors, development editors and financial staff.
Editorial Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
AP Productions, Goffstown, NH
- Established and maintained project files and records such as data entry and generation of reports.
- Maintained regular contacts with academic editors, contributors, and key vendors.
- Efficiently handled general mail, telephone requests and inquiries.
- Effectively processed contracts and payment requests.
- Provided competition and photo research assistance as was needed.
- Prepared manuscripts for editorial review.
- Prepared and assisted in routing manuscripts through each level of editorial development.
Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts, Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated