Policy Writer Resume
Here is the Policy Writer Resume example:
1600 Boundary Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to secure a Policy Writer position with reputable firm in which to enhance my career and help company meet goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in drafting, review and revision of policies, procedures and related documentation
- Profound knowledge of technical writing, financial systems, documentation process
- Outstanding knowledge of all applicable government regulations and compliance issues
- Familiarity with process development, deployment, and risk management
- Ability to collaborate with assigned teams and complete work on time
- Ability to analyze, simplify, and summarize complex information, accurately
JourneyCare, Jacksonville, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Drafted, edited, and reviewed many policies and procedures for various entities.
- Implemented and revised business policies, in an effective manner.
- Managed and processed policy documents and related legal documentation.
- Answered customer queries and followed up on clients, in a professional manner.
- Attended and participated in meetings with project team and stakeholders.
- Liaised with paralegals, legal secretaries, and attorneys and handled legal issues.
Praesum Healthcare Services, Jacksonville, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Discussed and liaised with SMEs and staff to draft policy and procedure, in a timely manner.
- Developed, edited, and validated policies, policy manual and procedures, as required.
- Prepared and presented written material in compliance with standardized format and style guidelines.
- Produced and maintained accurate work related records and files.
- Explained and implemented new and revised policies and guidelines, efficiently.
- Determined and recommended changes in policy review process and documentation format.
Master’s Degree in Technical Writing
Le Moyne College, Syracuse, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated