Proofreader Editor Resume Example
Here is the Proofreader Editor Resume example:
2273 Ash Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63108
Job Objective Seeking Proofreader Editor position that will challenge my skills and talents while allowing me to make tremendous contributions to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of editing, writing, proofreading, grammar and communications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Familiarity with proofreading, editing, and formatting both textual and graphical aspects
- Wide knowledge of AP style and writing style guides
- Ability to revise, edit, and proofread assessment materials
- Superior communication and copyediting skills
- Professional Experience
- Proofreader Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Lam Research, Saint Louis, MO
- Assisted Proposal and Business Development.
- Aided development and enforcement of proposal strategy.
- Established strategic and technical text.
- Coordinated with the staff as well as edited content.
- Imparted proofreading input with regard to sales proposals and presentations.
- Proofreader Editor, March 2004- June 2007
- Vander Weele Group, Saint Louis, MO
- Proofread spelling, hyphenation, usage, grammar, numbers.
- Evaluated text for accuracy and consistency.
- Formulated text to develop logical and parallel structure.
- Improvised readability and instilled consistency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Wenatchee Valley College, Wenatchee, WA