Assistant Spa Manager Resume Example
Here is the Assistant Spa Manager Resume example:
2660 Quarry Drive
Orrville, AL 36767
Job Objective Dedicated Assistant Spa Manager looking for an opportunity to work for reputable company where my skills and experience will be of value.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing all operations of a spa therapy clinic
- Exceptional knowledge of spa products and business principles
- Wide knowledge of various treatments, therapies and services of a spa operation
- Remarkable ability to motivate employees and ensure optimal level of work
- Sound ability to supervise efficient working of others
- Outstanding skills of various Microsoft applications and database programs
- Skilled to resolve all customer issues
- Ability to resolve customer and guest conflicts
- Excellent customer and guest service skills
Assistant Spa Manager
Harper Associates, Orrville, AL
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with Spa manager and administered everyday activities for facility.
- Monitored all services provided and ensured compliance to all health and safety codes.
- Prepared records of store sales and costs as per store procedures.
- Ensured optimal levels of client satisfaction and resolution of all queries.
- Developed strategies to promote various spa activities.
- Hired employees for store, interviewed potential candidates and provided required training.
- Maintained store inventory and placed orders as required.
- Designed and promoted various strategies for store loss prevention.
Sothys Spa, Orrville, AL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Greeted all guests and provided orientation tour of all spa facilities and services.
- Assisted guests with detailed descriptions of spa treatments and packages offered.
- Managed all treatment session and assisted in promoting services to guest.
- Monitored guest enquires and ensured resolution professionally.
- Ensured a neat and clean spa area at all times and checked locker facility on a regular basis.
- Maintained reservation logs and made and canceled all appointments as requested.
Omni Hotels, Orrville, AL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored work of spa employees and ensured treatment of all guest in a courteous manner.
- Managed and resolved all guest conflicts effectively.
- Maintained facilities and ensured a neat and clean area at all times.
- Administered product inventory and placed purchase order as required.
- Trained all technicians in various skills to ensured smooth running of spa.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Management
Northeastern Illinois University, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated