Beauty Manager Resume Example
Here is the Beauty Manager Resume example:
3795 Bridge Avenue
Jennings, LA 70546
Job Objective To obtain Beauty Manager’s position in which I can increase my skills and become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing retail sales for cosmetic care as a beauty manager
- Sound knowledge of beauty industry
- Outstanding knowledge of organization beauty and fashion products
- Remarkable ability to apply all beauty products according to state regulations
- Exceptional ability to perform physical work and stand for long hours
- Skilled to public relations to beauty companies and clients
- Amazing skills to identify and resolve problems
- Proficient in demonstrating all types of skin care products
JCPenney, Jennings, LA
October 2008 – Present
- Managed beauty specialists and consultants of products and developed plans to increase sales.
- Developed a strong teamwork and trained employees if required.
- Hired and trained various beauty specialists and coordinated training activities.
- Evaluated training programs and ensured optimal knowledge of products.
- Designed and reviewed presentations and animations for products.
- Prepared daily, weekly and monthly results and submitted reports to management.
- Ensured compliance to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintained all expenses for stores in assisted in achieving all targets.
Lord & Taylor, Jennings, LA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored all department products and procedures and managed work as a cosmetic and fragrance expert.
- Participated in various training programs for new beauty associates.
- Performed regular demonstration of cosmetic and fragrance products and informed customers of benefits.
- Maintained optimal levels of hygiene for store and stall area.
- Assisted departments in all housekeeping duties and maintained an inventory.
L’Bel, Jennings, LA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed sales for skincare products and treatment sales.
- Maintained stock of products and testers for organization products.
- Developed monthly goals and prepared strategies to maximize sales.
- Monitored inventory of products and documented records.
- Ensured optimal level of customer services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Development
Bellevue College, Bellevue, WA