Cosmetic Representative Resume Example
Here is the Cosmetic Representative Resume example:
2142 Horseshoe Lane
Northampton PA 18067
Job Objective Experienced Cosmetic Representative looking for position with reputable organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable sales and marketing experience
- Good understanding of handling cash, credit and debit transactions, managing cosmetic stocks, counting inventory and pricing cosmetic merchandise
- Ability to set up displays and marketing cosmetic materials
- Ability to secure the highest prices for cosmetic products
- Strong sales skills
Premium Retail Services, Northampton PA
November 2006 – Present
- Developed company’s retail sales & acquired goals.
- Build Strong Relationships with in-store staff & retail management.
- Trained and motivated in-store staff as well as managed with outside resources.
- Coordinated with Cosmetics Manager and even held up company’s image.
Zana Cosmetics, Northampton PA
February 2001 – October 2006
- Evaluated and assisted in selling practices with artistry and in-store staff.
- Evaluated performance on a regular basis.
- Supervised training of each store seasonally and advanced a team of efficient artists.
- Coordinated with internal store staff and executive level store management.
- Reviewed productivity reports & weekly numbers.
Bachelor’s Degree Marketing
Lenoir-Rhyne University, Hickory, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated