Fragrance Evaluator Resume Example
Here is the Fragrance Evaluator Resume example:
2933 Black Oak Hollow Road
San Jose, CA 95113
Job Objective To obtain a Fragrance Evaluator position that enables me to make a positive contribution to company by utilizing my skills to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of development, olfactive evaluation and selection of fragrance
- Sound knowledge of olfactive terminology, perfumery language and fragrance materials
- Commendable knowledge of cosmetic product formulations and raw ingredients
- Familiarity with major market categories, products and brand strategies
- Ability tointerpret and address client’s fragrance needs in a timely manner
- Ability to use consumer validation tools and apply market research data
International Flavors & Fragrances, San Jose, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Developed, evaluated and presented new and improved fragrances.
- Researched and analyzed fragrance components and classic fragrances.
- Oversaw and conducted stability test and sniff test on fragrance samples.
- Analyzed test results and made recommendations on improving fragrances.
- Prepared timely evaluation reportsand participated in consumer insights meetings.
- Created, updated and maintained fragrance description database and inventory records.
Avon Products, Inc., San Jose, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Produced, assessed and provided fragrances meeting customer benchmarks.
- Created test samples of fragrances and conducted their stability evaluations.
- Preparedand provided fragrance genealogies, descriptions and olfactive maps.
- Worked with marketing and sales teams and obtained information about customer preferences and market trends.
- Developed and maintained a vast library of high quality fragrances.
- Complied with customer specifications and maintained their satisfaction with company’s fragrance products.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Jacksonville College, Jacksonville, TX
Fragrance Evaluator Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated