Hairdresser Apprentice Resume Example
Here is the Hairdresser Apprentice Resume example:
4719 Glenview Drive
Corpus Christi, TX 78476
Job Objective Actively seeking a Hairdresser Apprentice position in which to contribute my skills in this field to the overall success of company. I know that it takes hard work to get to the level where I have the skills to work on my own and I am more than willing to do this.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledgeabout all the hair styles and oral skin care
- Ability tomake different type of hairstyles
- Ability towork independently and with team
- Ability towork for long hours
Navitas, Corpus Christi, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Advised clients about their hairdressing requirements.
- Assisted in the preparation of client for hairdressing procedures.
- Helped the hairdresser in cutting, trimming and coloring hair.
- Assisted in application of hair treatments.
- Performed the reception duties such as answering calls and queries, making appointments.
- Maintained the salon’s client database.
Zalmhair, Corpus Christi, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Performed tasks related to hairdressing.
- Maintained cleanliness of work station and equipment.
- Placed the orders for supplies and equipment.
- Ensured client satisfaction.
- Handled customer inquiries and made appointments.
High School Diploma
Eastern Hancock High School, Charlottesville, IN