Cosmetology Instructor Resume Example
Here is the Cosmetology Instructor Resume example:
3050 Heavner Avenue
Covington, GA 30209
Job Objective Passionate and dedicated teacher seeking a career position as Cosmetology Instructor in a reputed organization.
- Cosmetology Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Virginia College, Montgomery, AL
- Maintained and controlled cosmetology related instructional and laboratory equipment.
- Instructed a variety of courses in hair styling, nail technology and other beautifying arts.
- Taught bleaching techniques, permanent hair coloring and scalp treatments.
- Instructed students to cut, style, color and treat hair, manicures and pedicures, skin care treatments and make-up.
- Responsible for preparing students for the state licensing examination for cosmetologists.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of wet hair styling, thermal hair styling and permanent waving
- Extensive working experience in hair cutting, hair coloring and bleaching, hair treatment
- Broad experience in facials, eyebrow arching and hair removal, make-up, manicuring and pedicuring
- Sound knowledge of cosmetology industry Standards and operations
- Proficient at nail technology and aesthetics
Applied Science Degree in Cosmetology, 2004, Harvard University
Cosmetology Certification, 2006, Arizona Board of Cosmetology, Tempe, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated