MAC Makeup Artist Resume Example
Here is the MAC Makeup Artist Resume example:
1326 Cemetery Street
Salinas, CA 93901
Job Objective Seeking a position in your company as a MAC Makeup Artist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in monitoring work in a cosmetic environment
- Sound knowledge of professional application of make up
- Profound knowledge of giving makeup in a retail environment
- Ability to provide optimal customer services in a sales environment
- Ability to adapt to change effectively and efficiently
- Proficient in administering make up sessions in retail environment
MAC Makeup Artist
Mac Cosmetics, Salinas, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Developed and maintained an effective environment to achieve targets.
- Evaluated objectives and prepared appropriate strategies to achieve goals.
- Monitored appropriate inventory level at store.
- Coordinated with customers and ensured effective resolution within timeframe.
- Maintained customer database for phone calls and informed about product launches.
- Organized and participated in staff meetings on a regular basis.
MAC Makeup Artist
Estee Lauder Companies, Inc., Salinas, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Provided assistance to customers and provided information on new make-up trends.
- Maintained an effective brand image and ensured neat and clean store.
- Coordinated with customers and if required provided make-up demonstrations.
- Maintained optimal information for company products and services.
- Participated in various marketing training sessions for the organization.
- Assisted customers and provided information on vast array of products in the store.
- Maintained cleanliness in store and ensured quality of visual merchandising.
Associate Degree in Cosmetology
Erie Community College, Buffalo, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated