Artisan Bread Baker Resume Example
Here is the Artisan Bread Baker Resume example:
1557 Fulton Street
Huntington, WV 25704
Job Objective To obtain an Artisan Bread Baker position in a company that will allow me to grow along with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in making and providing artisan bread products
- Profound knowledge of various artisan baked items and their recipes
- Outstanding knowledge of cleanliness and sanitation standards and bread making equipments
- Familiarity with inventory ordering and food cost management practices
- Ability to produce large quantities of artisan bread, in a timely manner
- Ability to interact with all coworkers and clients, in a cordial manner
Artisan Bread Baker
Brown Bag, Huntington, WV
August 2012 – Present
- Developed and implemented bread production formulas and food utilization techniques.
- Used correct ingredients and produced high quality artisan bread.
- Prepared and baked a variety of artisan breads, using different flours.
- Created and followed highly effective cleanliness and hygiene procedures.
- Ordered, procured, and maintained the inventory-level of all needed supplies.
- Trained and guided subordinate bakers on bread making and formula development procedures.
Artisan Bread Baker
Wegmans, Huntington, WV
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared, shaped, and baked all dough and produced batters, as per recipes.
- Informed clients about various artisan bread and made appropriate recommendations.
- Offered product samples and sold bread products to the customers.
- Maintained sanitation of workplace and ensured production of high quality food.
- Ordered and maintained the stock level of all required equipments and supplies.
- Handled and resolved all product-related complaints and issues of customers, in an effective manner.
Associate Degree in Bakery Science
South Seattle Community College, Seattle, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated