Assistant Cook Resume
Here is the Assistant Cook Resume example:
592 Coplin Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Job Objective Seeking work as an Assistant Cook.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of assisting with food preparation, cooking and service
- In-depth knowledge of cooking techniques, yeast baking and soup making methods
- Remarkable knowledge of using and taking care of kitchen tools and appliances
- Familiarity with handling of food carts and customer service delivery
- Ability to cook and provide large volume of tasty and healthy food
- Ability to interact with customers, coworkers and management in a helpful manner
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide Inc, Phoenix, AZ
August 2012 – Present
- Cooked meals according to the recipes and served them to clients.
- Monitored and maintained inventory-levelof all foodstuffs and equipments.
- Cleaned and tidied kitchen premises and washed utensils, properly.
- Operated, cleaned and maintained kitchen equipments and tools.
- Adhered tofood safety practices and maintained appropriate records.
- Attended staff meetings and participated in company-sponsored events.
Bon Appetit Mgmt Co, Phoenix, AZ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Cooked and presented a variety of standard and specialty food items.
- Produced and served tasty and appealing meals on a timely basis.
- Cleaned up and organized kitchen, dining room and storeroom areas.
- Stored and utilizedfood materials and ingredients, in a proper manner.
- Received food materials and kitchen supplies and maintained their stock-level.
- Utilized and maintained kitchen equipments and food carts in a safe manner.
Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
Simpson College, Indianola, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated