Assistant Pastry Chef Resume Example
Here is the Assistant Pastry Chef Resume example:
2647 Emily Drive
Columbia, SC 29223
Job Objective A challenging position as Assistant Pastry Chef where my skills and abilities will be used to enhance the growth and reputation of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience working in every facet of kitchen for pastry preparation
- Profound knowledge about pastries prepared and preferred in Europe and America
- Deep knowledge of large quantum pastry production such as on special occasions and huge banquets
- Skilled at working with professional equipments of pastry making like mixers and slicing machines
- Proficient in culinary techniques and food items details
- Ability to offer best service to customers
- Ability to perform optimally at every section of pastry kitchen
- Ability to work independently without directions
Assistant Pastry Chef
ARIA Resort & Casino, Columbia, SC
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained all hygiene and safety standards as stated by local health department.
- Ensured to restock optimally all kitchen supplies and raw materials as needed during routine kitchen service.
- Assumed entire charge of all shifts of pastry kitchen.
- Maintained and performed within labor budgets and food pricing.
- Monitored and maintained cooking standards in pastry kitchen.
- Prepared food orders for everyday and forthcoming events.
- Monitored complete food planning and production.
Assistant Pastry Chef
Turning Stone Resort Casino, Columbia, SC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed menu list to guarantee effectual execution of pastry kitchen service
- Maintained exclusive details on food production
- Provided attention to intricacies in taste and presentation of food
- Presented scrupulous information, understanding and appliance of every cooking technique
- Ensured to select and use kitchen equipments appropriately
- Conducted various training related to job roles for bakers as well as helpers
- Ensured maintenance and smooth functioning of all kitchen equipments
Associate Degree in Baking and Pastry Arts
Sauk Valley Community College, Dixon, IL