Bakers Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Bakers Assistant Resume example:
5279 Saddlebag Lake Rd
Boxboro, MA, 01719
Objective To obtain the position as Baker’s Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience working with icings and frosting
- Ability to perform techniques in large-scale production baking
- Ability to work rapidly and efficiently during rush periods
- Ability to learn prescribed methods
- Ability to read and follow formulas and compute basic mathematical calculations
Rockefeller / Mathey College. Dining services, Boxboro, MA
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted in preparation of breads, rolls, muffins, cookies, pies and cakes.
- Determined which pans should be prepared for production, greased and lined with paper.
- Assisted in spreading and sprinkling a range of various toppings on specially baked items.
- Performed inventory updates, invoicing orders and filing.
Whole Foods Market, Boxboro, MA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assisted in baking food in a clean, safe and sanitary manner.
- Carried and distributed baking supplies such as flour, shortening and sugar.
- Assisted in reading recipes, weighing and measuring baking ingredients.
- Adjusted and preheated ovens to desired temperatures for baking.
- Performed proper and safe operation of bakery equipment and utensils.
Associate Degree in beverage management
Duke University, Durham, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated