Bakery Manager Resume
Here is the Bakery Manager Resume example:
2835 Andell Road
Columbus, OH 43215
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Bakery Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing a bakery team according to standard policies and procedures of bakery
- Exceptional knowledge of all ingredients and mixing
- Deep knowledge of bakery equipments and its maintenance
- Remarkable ability to maintain good relations with customers and team members
- Outstanding ability to use plan-o-gram and Kopy Kake projector
- Good understanding of all ingredients and mixing icings and coordinate colors
- Skilled to communicate effectively with customers in English
- Sound skills to work for long hours at holidays and weekends as well
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a given time
Weis Markets, Columbus, OH
October 2008 – Present
- Ensured compliance to all Federal, Local and state sanitation standards in maintain a bakery.
- Assisted customer’s in queries and resolved all problems faced.
- Managed and received order for company and ensured sale according company quality standards.
- Maintained staff and hired employees accordingly to ensure uninterrupted work.
- Scheduled work in coordination with Store Coach and maintained records for all staffing budget and guidelines.
- Developed various merchandising programs and displayed products to increase profitability of store.
- Performed regular checks on inventory according to company policies and ordered supplies if required.
- Recorded all invoices and bills generated and matched payments with it.
Assistant Bakery Manager
Price Chopper, Columbus, OH
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided optimal customer service and assisted customers in selecting appropriate product for events.
- Managed packaging of product and displayed products in store windows to attract more customers to store.
- Ensured product rotation on display on a regular basis according to company standards.
- Maintained inventory of products and prepared accurate records for same.
- Operated bakery equipments and sanitized it on a regular basis according to company guidelines.
- Ensured work according to company safety standards and made repairs in equipment whenever required.
Safeway Inc, Columbus, OH
May 1998 – July 2003
- Ensured customer satisfaction at all times and work according to his or her requirement.
- Maintained a bakery team and assisted in taking necessary interviews.
- Coordinated with team members and maintained security standards.
- Managed sampling and temperature for products and prepared necessary worksheets.
- Performed all work according to necessary sanitation process.
- Prepared various store programs for national and regional platform.
Bachelor’s Degree in Baking and Pastry
Northwestern Michigan College, Traverse City, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated