Banquet Chef Resume
Here is the Banquet Chef Resume example:
2970 Mcwhorter Road
Jackson, MS 39201
Job Objective To work as a Banquet Chef with your organization where I can employ my excellent culinary services.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience working in F & B and cookery industry
- Deep knowledge of cooking, storage and handling techniques
- Sound knowledge of kitchen equipments used in food preparation
- Immense technical knowledge about food production and serving in banquet
- Skilled at reading and comprehending banquet related documents plus paper work
- Proficient in food presentation and menu design
- Familiarity with culinary principles, standards, techniques and equipment
- Good understanding of grilling, sautéing, broiling and baking
- Ability to construe directions provided in verbal and writing
- Ability to make best use of cooking principles, procedures and equipments for food production and presentation
Destination Hotels & Resorts, Jackson, MS
August 2007 – Present
- Planned, aligned and administered food production and presentation in banquets.
- Performed follow up activities meeting highest laid benchmarks.
- Supervised and contributed in all cooking operations in routine banquet.
- Adhered to all rules and regulations related to banquet safety and cleanliness.
- Overlooked productivity and performance of team members.
- Inspected visually, opted and used quality dishes and beverages exclusively.
- Provided assistance in conceptualizing and developing menus.
- Implemented new-fangled menus and provided required training .
Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants, Jackson, MS
May 2004 – July 2007
- Prevented wastage, spoilage and contamination of food.
- Enforced apt sanitations schedules and practices.
- Planned and cooked all food items as ordered on routine as well as for special occasions and guests.
- Organized duties of cooks and helpers involved in food production.
- Provided directions on food presentations in various styles.
- Developed attractive and creative displays of food items.
- Provided assistance in enrollment, training and obedience of entire kitchen personnel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts Management
Rose State College, Midwest City, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated