Breakfast Cook Resume Example
Here is the Breakfast Cook Resume example:
2781 Mesa Drive
Pioche, NV 89043
Job Objective Seeking a Breakfast Cook position in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used and enhanced to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly-experienced in breakfast mealpreparation, cooking and presentation for customers
- Profound knowledge of various types of meats, seafood and special diets
- Outstanding knowledge of customer service, food portioning and sanitation practices
- Familiarity with food safety and food handling techniques
- Ability to cook and produce large quantity of food for clients’ groups
- Ability to interact with kitchen managers, coworkers and dining room personnel positively
Embassy Suites Hotels, Pioche, NV
August 2012 – Present
- Greeted customers and interacted with them to identifytheir meal requirements.
- Cooked and provided breakfast meals and food for special events.
- Employed established food handling and food safety techniques to prepare food.
- Cleaned, sanitized,and maintained work area,equipments, and supplies.
- Liaised with kitchen staff and maintained positive professional relationships with them.
- Followed proper food storage procedures and complied with established quality standards.
American Food & Vending Corporation, Pioche, NV
May 2009 – July 2012
- Measured and utilized all needed food ingredients and supplies to prepare food items.
- Prepared, cooked and served breakfast meals to clients in a timely manner.
- Produced food according to given recipes and quality standards.
- Examined and cleanedkitchen premise, equipments, and food serving area.
- Ordered, procured, and stored supplies and food items, as needed.
- Handled and resolved complaints made by customers regarding food quality.
Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
Harding University, Searcy, AR
Breakfast Cook Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated