Cake Decorator Resume
Here is the Cake Decorator Resume example:
423 Villa Drive
Plymouth, IN 46563
Job Objective To secure the position of Cake Decorator in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of decorating, piping and presenting cakes
- Extensive knowledge of bakery ingredients, cake decorating tools and food processors
- Commendable knowledge of food safety standards, sanitation policies, and health regulations
- Familiarity with applying icing, frostings, toppings, and fondants
- to read, comprehend, and follow recipes, correctly
- Ability to interact and work with all members of bakery team, in a positive manner
Carlos Bakery, Plymouth, IN
August 2012 – Present
- Responded to customers’ query calls and took orders, in a prompt and professional manner.
- Prepared, decorated, and packaged all varieties of cakes and cake products, efficiently.
- Priced, stored, and showcased all decorated cakes, as per department procedures and guidelines.
- Cleaned, tidied, and organized all assigned sales counter and work areas.
- Completed and delivered all decorated cake orders to clients, on time.
- Developed and maintained cordial relationships with all coworkers and clients.
Food Lion, Plymouth, IN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Assisted with preparation of cakes and executed all cake decoration activities, as assigned.
- Completed and submitted all cake production sheets, accurately and on time.
- Used and cleaned all culinary and decorating equipments, properly.
- Cleaned, sanitized, and organized all assigned kitchen areas and workstations.
- Interpreted and adhered to established health, sanitation, and safety standards and procedures.
- Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with team members, production staff, and other departments.
Associate Degree in Baking and Pastry Arts
Tulsa Community College, Tulsa, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated