452 Pride Avenue
New York, NY 10011
Job Objective To exceed culinary service expectations in a hospitality environment as a Culinary Chef.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in training professional restaurant staff
- Huge knowledge of creating menu and innovate new recipes
- Operational knowledge of food production and service in restaurants
- Proficient in restaurants and culinary operations
- Skilled at using latest trends of food preparation and presentation
- Ability to work at cooking station for long periods of 8 to 12 in standing position
- Ability to plan and conduct effective training sessions
- Ability to multitasking and monitor outsized team
- Strong culinary and presentation skills
The Kroger Company, New York, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Supervised and trained culinary staff on food production and presentation.
- Ensured every kitchen employee comply with HACCP, food safety and sanitation systems.
- Provided assistance to Executive Chef for following routine shrink.
- Attended all functions, events and meetings of company.
- Ensured kitchen operations complied with policy and procedure.
- Assisted in sharing duties with Deli operations as required assuring to uphold Customer First Strategy in deep consideration.
- Assisted Executive Chef in organizing and attending community parties, fund raising events and cook offs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Frank Phillips College, Borger, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated