Chef Consultant Resume
Here is the Chef Consultant Resume example:
1112 Santa Clara Ave
Spencer, IA 51301
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a Chef Consultant position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Chef Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Sysco, Spencer, IA
- Achieved additional sales in existing accounts by providing product and pricing comparisons, competitive product cuttings and effective product selection scenarios.
- Increased sales by developing recipe with a product focus, menu analysis and development.
- Educated customer on reducing expenses and increasing profits, food cost consulting and wait staff training.
Chef Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Boca Raton Resort & Club, Spencer, IA
- Maintained price controls and food cost goals.
- Selected of appropriate menu items to fit each restaurant.
- Supervised all kitchen staff, to include utility staff, scheduling, ordering of all kitchen supplies to include produce, seafood, utensils, dry and canned goods, dairy products and equipment.
- Conducted all inventory counts, oversaw stewarding of kitchen area, scheduled repair and maintenance of equipment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience working in restaurant operations and in culinary environment
- In-depth knowledge of ingredient information and nutri-facts for Prepared Foods products
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong time management and self-motivational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MenuPro
Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant management, Graceland University, Iowa, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated