Child Care Cook Resume
Here is the Child Care Cook Resume example:
3815 Bee Street
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Job Objective Seeking a Child Care Cook position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of menu planning, cooking and documentation of nutritious food for children
- Deep knowledge of food storage, preparation and handling standards
- Operational knowledge of kitchen equipments, appliances and cleaning supplies
- Familiarity with food allergies and handling of food cross contamination issues
- Ability to order, procure and stock inventory of food supplies as needed
- Ability to communicate with staff, children and their families in a pleasant tone
Child Care Cook
Child Care Networks, Inc., Big Rapids, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Planned and followed menus featuring nutritionally balanced food.
- Cooked and provided healthy and nutritious meals for children.
- Ordered and received food supplies and maintained their inventory levels.
- Prepared and maintained correct and timely records and documents related to work.
- Cleaned up and disinfected kitchen area and equipments to maintain hygienic conditions.
- Interpreted and followed public health regulations regarding food storage and preparation.
Child Care Cook
YMCA of Greater St Paul, Big Rapids, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Planned, prepared and provided nutritional and healthy menu-based meals for children.
- Kept production records for allsnacks and meals prepared.
- Handled and stored all foodstuffs in an appropriate and safe manner.
- Ordered and restocked kitchen inventory and maintained its stock level.
- Maintained cleanliness and sanitation of work area and ensured organization of storage and pantry areas.
- Complied with and maintained food preparation, handling and storage standards and practices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Child Life
Western Illinois University, Macomb, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated