Cooking Instructor Resume
Here is the Cooking Instructor Resume example:
2595 Ingram Street
Dayton, OH 45402
Objective Passionate and dedicated teacher seeking a career position as Cooking Instructor in a reputed organization.
- Cooking Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Classic Cooking Academy, Scottsdale, AZ
- Instructed food preparation, nutrition and sanitation principles.
- Taught food technology and raw food preparation.
- Educated students in the art of cooking.
- Instructed about variety of cooking tools.
- Instructed nutrition, food preservation and food technology.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Passion for cooking, food preparation and culinary arts
- Expert in cooking and wide knowledge of food service industry practices
- Substantial understanding of diet and nutrition
- Proficient in everything from sauces to chocolates
- Extensive working experience in the food service and hospitality industry
B.S in Food Science & Technology, 2004, Columbia University
Certified Master Chef, 2006, Sullivan University Louisville, Kentucky
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated