1730 Mudlick Road
Yakima, WA 98902
Job Objective To obtain employment as a Country Club Chef.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in culinary and beverage industry
- Profound knowledge of supervising culinary production in fine-dining ambience
- Deep knowledge of international and ethnic cuisines
- Wide knowledge of applicable health, sanitation and licensing ordinances
- Familiarity with latest trends and styles associated with cooking
- Good understanding of menu presentation techniques
- Ability to perform in fast paced and demanding kitchen environment
- Ability to develop new food items in menu
- Ability to monitor diverse working staff in kitchen
Country Club Chef
Seville Golf & Country Club, Yakima, WA
August 2007 – Present
- Monitored routine raw material purchase as per inventory demands.
- Enacted high progressive discipline as required through mentoring, training and counseling along with putting up necessary terminations.
- Enforced daily and weekly audits to maintain maximum sanitation standards.
- Worked closely with Beach Culinary Manager as required for all recruitments.
- Provided continuous excellent dining experience to all club members.
- Oversaw complete food production and service operation at Country Club.
- Supervised work of cooks and kitchen staff involved in food production processes.
Country Club Chef
Heathrow Country Club, Yakima, WA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Recruited, mentored, trained and motivated members working in culinary team.
- Enacted continuous control and consistent supply of food items at every service outlet.
- Developed menu for a la carte, snack shops and banquet.
- Directed routine kitchen operations and headed managing kitchen team.
- Administered and managed duties of chefs and kitchen staff involved in food production.
- Used ‘open door’ policy to ask employee feedback.
- Evaluated employee satisfaction outcomes to recognize and attend to concerns of employees.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Paul Smiths College, Paul Smiths, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated