Fast Food Cook Resume
Here is the Fast Food Cook Resume example:
732 Charter Street
Olathe, KS 66061
Job Objective Seeking a Fast Food Cook position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity and advancement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in cooking, production and presentation of fast food to clients
- Immense knowledge of making food items like hamburgers, fried chicken, pancakes, pizzas, fish and chips and sandwiches
- Extensive knowledge of personal hygiene, food service, health and safety standards
- Familiarity with food handling, storage and stock rotation practices
- Ability to interact withguests and coworkers in a pleasant manner
- Ability to move and carry heavy objects at workplace with ease
Fast Food Cook
Holiday Inn, Olathe, KS
August 2012 – Present
- Interpreted food order slip and prepared food according to customer orders.
- Served appropriate food products to patrons over the counter.
- Marked date on all food containers and stored them in a proper and safe manner.
- Maintained high standards of cleanliness and followed established health regulations.
- Cooked and provided high quality food in proper quantity, in a timely manner.
- Developed and maintained positive professional relationships with coworkers.
Fast Food Cook
Sapp Bros Travel Centers, Olathe, KS
May 2009 – July 2012
- Took and completed fast food orders of customers in a timely manner.
- Cooked and served food products according to instructions.
- Prepared, presented and packaged a variety of fast food like hamburgers, sandwiches, fish and chips and pizzas.
- Ordered, stocked ad utilized food ingredients and supplies.
- Cleaned and disinfected food preparation areas, workstations and utensils.
- Adhered to food handling and cost control procedures and maintained health & safety standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV