First Cook Resume
Here is the First Cook Resume example:
481 Forest Avenue
New York, NY 10011
Job Objective To obtain a First Cook position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of food menu planning, cooking, presentation and handling
- In-depth knowledge of culinary measurements, inventory management and stock rotation
- Remarkable knowledge of proper temperatures for food storage and cooking
- Familiarity with kitchen operations and use of kitchen machinery and tools
- Ability to comply with established health, hygiene and safety regulations
- Ability to interact with suppliers and kitchen staff in a professional manner
Guest Services, Inc., New York, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Checked and verified the quality of raw food materials before use in preparing food.
- Planned menus, followed recipes and cooked menu items, accordingly.
- Cooked and deliveredlarge volume of food in a timely manner.
- Ordered, procured and utilized all required food materials and related supplies.
- Assisted with scheduling of kitchen staff and provided instructions to them regarding kitchen operations.
- Cleaned and organized kitchen equipments and work area, in a safe and hygienic manner.
MyFoodRecruiter.com, New York, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Determined quantities and calculated costs of required food materials and ingredients.
- Planned, created and followed menu recipes, in an efficient manner.
- Prepared, cooked and served various types of meals listed in the menu.
- Employed proper food preparation and handling techniques and maintained HACCP infection control standards.
- Scheduled and assigned work to all kitchen personnel and supervised their job activities.
- Operated and maintained a variety of food preparation equipments, safely.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Dickinson State University, Dickinson, ND
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated