Food Stylist Resume
Here is the Food Stylist Resume example:
3993 Westwood Avenue
Bohemia, NY 11716
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to secure a position as a Food Stylist with dependable business looking to grow and expand.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in preparation, styling and presentation of food
- Immense knowledge of menu planning, recipe development and food decoration and testing
- Extensive knowledge of food science principles and food chemistry techniques
- Familiarity with food photography practices and culinary arts
- Ability to manage kitchen operations food portions and food costs
- Ability to produce food items for use in food photo shoots for editorials, ads and shows
Great Clips, Bohemia, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Developed and implementedvarious food styles for food photography.
- Prepared and styled food items prior to photo shoots, in a timely manner.
- Suggested and provided appropriate props for use in food photo shoots.
- Tested, analyzed and labeled all food items, in a proper manner.
- Produced and submitted monthly reports on recipes tested and expenses incurred.
- Assessed and communicated latest culinary trends to food editorial teams.
ViMax Media, Bohemia, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Conducted research on current food trends and planned food menus accordingly.
- Developed recipes and prepared food for photo shoots.
- Garnished, styled and presented food in a visually appealing manner.
- Organized recipes, arranged dishes and styled food items, in an efficient manner.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with suppliers of ingredients.
- Worked and interacted with the photographer and art directors for food photography.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Hondros College, Westerville, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated