Grill Chef Resume
Here is the Grill Chef Resume example:
332 Jacobs Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Job Objective To obtain the position of Grill Chef with your organization where my superior culinary knowledge and skills will be an asset.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in kitchen management at superior dining restaurants
- Profound knowledge of every feature of kitchen be it food taste, hygiene, cooking and even shutdowns
- Huge knowledge of multi cuisine specialty food with international and local taste
- Proficient in cooking and presenting grill food varieties
- Operational knowledge of steamer, deep fryer, ovens, broilers, and grills
- Familiarity with cuisine related practices, standards and principles
- Skilled at food preparation using Teppanyaki grill
- Ability to handle and work with meat
- Ability to use efficiently all kitchen grill equipments
Destination Hotels & Resorts, Pittsburgh, PA
August 2007 – Present
- Supervised kitchen staff with aim to motivate them to work well and continue to stay with company.
- Provided safe working environment in kitchen for all employees.
- Planned, implemented, coordinated and supervised all stages of food production in hotel in effective and efficient manner.
- Administered regular cleaning and maintenance of grill and other kitchen equipments.
- Developed, suggested, practiced and supervised kitchen budget.
- Analyzed, administered and controlled financial aspect of food and labor using different management systems.
- Created and implemented food back-ups and menus in compliance with corporate guidelines to improve revenues as well as profits consistently.
- Implemented changes in cooking techniques and varieties to allure business.
Zermatt & Homestead Resorts, Pittsburgh, PA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided assistance to monitor cooking workstations in regard to menus, production, presentation and staff.
- Complied with given recipes, cooking techniques, menu selection and staff events to offer best possible guest experience.
- Controlled food production to minimum spoilage and wastage.
- Followed all cooking operation procedures and standards for food preparation.
- Ensured cooking and storage area was maintained clean.
- Administered cost control on food and labor expenses.
- Trained, mentored and monitored food production stages to assure expenses were within allocated budget yet upholding quality of food.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Grove City College, Grove City, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated