Head Cook Resume Example
Here is the Head Cook Resume example:
3764 Railroad Street
Starke, FL 32091
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as Head Cook in an organization that will effectively utilize my experience and offers opportunity for career growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of food menu planning, preparation and inventory management
- Thorough knowledge of government-approved dietary requirements, OSHA regulations and food service standards
- Exceptional knowledge of using Microsoft Office software and electronic ordering system
- Familiarity with operation and maintenance of industrial kitchen equipments
- Ability to prepare healthy and large volume of meals for clients
- Ability to manage and maintain food inventory within allocated budget
Mega Restaurant Ventures, Starke, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Directed, supervised and managed overall kitchen operations and kitchen staff activities.
- Planned and developed food menus for guests, on a weekly basis.
- Ordered food materials and other kitchen supplies and maintained their stock-level.
- Cleaned and organized kitchen, dining and storeroom areas to maintain hygiene standards.
- Mentored and trained kitchen staff in culinary proceduresand kitchen operations.
- Created and submitted workplace activity-reports to management team.
Girl Scouts of Eastern PA, Inc., Starke, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed menus and cooked meals according to the specified menu.
- Prepared and maintained accurate records of all food inventory, equipment repairs and kitchen supply purchases.
- Scheduled and assigned work to kitchen staff and managed their kitchen activities.
- Oversaw and assisted with cleaning and maintenance of kitchen premises.
- Stored all food products and materials and rotated their stock regularly.
- Complied with HACCP regulations and maintained HIPAA standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Los Angeles Pierce College, Woodland Hills, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated